Impressum & Privacy
Website owner and responsible for the website: www.villaseceda.it
Str. Meisules, 125
I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena
Web design by:
Tibiweb Sas di Insam Bruno & Tania
Str. Freina 6
I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena (BZ)
Tel +39 335 299809
The copyright for any published material, content created by the author himself remains solely with the authors of these pages. Any duplication or use of such images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express written consent of the authors.
Copyright of the photos: Villa Seceda
Content of the website:
All information on this Website is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. The authors assume no warranty - either express or implied - as to the topicality, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or quality of the information provided. The authors can not be held responsible for damage caused by reliance on the contents of this website or its use. Liability claims against the authors which refer to damages of material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the presented information or by the use of faulty and incomplete information are generally excluded.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
This declaration concerns all our guests. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data.
The person responsible for data processing is: Penazzi Bruna with legal seat in Str. Meisules, 125 a I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena, who may be contact by the following means: tel. 0471 795297 und email: email@example.com
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your travel documents and identity cards
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
- the day of arrival and departure, the period of stay, the number and age of the guests, the type of accommodation you have requested as well as your preferences associated with your stay
The data are saved, processed and, insofar as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, tourist boards) for the purpose to providing our services. Your data are not passed on to third countries.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations and accommodate you at our establishment. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationship, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you.